Friday, August 01, 2008







Okay, today's experiment was to make something so cute and sweet it threatens my very manliness itself! I think...I may have succeeded. My 'nads are ashamed of me. Anyway, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this tablet art stuff. I wanted to show the progression of the piece (I thought it would be fun), but it only occurred to me to do that only AFTER I was done with the bear. Yeesh. So yeah, you can't see him when I was scribbling the idea of him (like you can with the bunny). The bear was supposed to be red, but for some reason he looks more brown than red. Oh well.

By that time I couldn't be bothered to change him up (and besides, he looked rather cute), so I decided to make the rabbit look real weird. And she fought me all the way. Painting the rabbit was such a pain in the patootie. But it all worked out in the end.

Or at least well enough. The worst thing about this sort of thing is that you only notice all the problems with the piece only after you're done with it. How problematic.

Poop.

Okay, next piece I'm gonna do something manly! Grrrr! My testosterone demands it!

PS

I just noticed this, but the multiple drawings have a sort of photo booth effect. Uh...in case anyone asks, I meant to do that!

Oh, and I now have a new banner! Yay me! I rather like this new one. I wonder how everybody else feels about it. Feel free to comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sellout....you were supposed to draw the joker, or GI Joe and you drew this?? GGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH....

ok, just kidding. pretty good stuff. keep up the crude, uh, i mean good work.

Rumoku said...

Gee, thanks for the boost of confidence. There really is no pleasing some people. >_>.

Just you wait, Linny! I'll make you say nice things about my art! I'll show all of you alls!

^_^

Mass Comm is Easy...Not! said...

That's us when reincarnated.

I can't wait to die and become a bunny, seeing that I'll be wearing the most gorgeous dress and shoes.

Just quit Telecommunications and go into Project Run-gay!

Rumoku said...

I don't believe in reincarnation, but there are probably worse things that being reborn as a bobble head bear.

And no, I'm not gonna become a seamstress or gay! So you're fresh outta luck on that front.