Friday, July 25, 2008



Well, I didn't really start off wanting to do this piece, but it just came about anyway. I started off with an orc. It all went downhill from there. As far as I can tell, this is a poor attempt at a kappa. Notice the cup on his head. All kappas have some sort of cup on their heads (though in all fairness, the cup is usually a part of their head) and is the key to their power. They can be rather vicious bastards, and when not appeased with offerings of cucumbers they often resort to feasting on the flesh of humans.

This particular monster comes from Japan. Hm, is it just me or am I on a monster bender here? This makes the second monster I've done in just as many days. Oh well, no need to jinx it.

Anyhoo... maybe I should just keep drawing monsters. They do seem rather fun to do.

2 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

Too-Much-Coffee-Man called. He's saying he needs his cup back.

Rumoku said...

ahahah, I miss that dude.