Monday, July 21, 2008


Hrm...so here's another test. I've been in a slump of late. I've tried a lot of experiments with the tablet and most of them failed. Anyway, this is just another test showing the different techniques used. The one on top is just a quick sketch and fun mess around. There's more feeling to it, I think.

The bottom one is a full on painting test. I still have a ways to go before being happy with it. But I did finally learn about pen pressure. Turns out, I wasn't enabling it at all. >_>...

In previous pieces, I mean.

Well, anyway, NOW there be dragons here. Now if only I could make one that I'd be happy with
v_v.


Oh, and be sure to click on the pictures to zoom in. Only then can the detail be appreciated. And stuff. Just do it!

4 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

That's not a dragon! That's a space station!

Rumoku said...

Cis cis cis! Memang tak mahir! Kena hukum! *farts into hands and throws fart in teddy's face*

Anonymous said...

The dragon's tongue looks very flat, as in 2D, compared to his face. You criticized my flat artworks last time. Now it's my turn!

Rumoku said...

Yeesh, some people are vindictive.