Sunday, February 10, 2008

A little confession: I want children. Yes, like a woman with an anxiously ticking biological clock, I want to someday have children.

And I want to name one of them Django. Annoying aunts will click their tongues, and my future co-workers will whisper behind my back that I am crazy and unconventional. Even my friends will shake their heads in dismay. But dammit, I like the name Django. It's so cool!

So if you're expecting a kid and reading this, feel free to name your kid Django too. You know you want to. I won't hold it against you.

4 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

Is this a not-so-subtle hint? Cos it's not convincing enough!

Anonymous said...

django?

Rumoku said...

What? What's wrong with Django? And no, it's not a subtle hint, I'm just saying it will be cool to have a kid named Django. And maybe another named Mobutu...

Rumoku said...

Okay, I lied. I am hinting that Tiddy should name his kid Django. It's cool, dammit!