Thursday, February 14, 2008



Well, here's a new colouring technique I've finally gotten round to figuring out all by myself! Hooray! Okay, so the outlines still look rough (I don't have the patience to use the pen tool) but I think I've found a colouring technique that I like a lot (that doesn't look like complete crap). As for what the heck that creature is supposed to be...well, I think it's a lazy attempt to create a monster when I really meant to draw a cat. ^_^

Ironically, it is very similar to my banner creature. Could this point to a random fear of cat creature monsters? Luckily, you can use this semi-fortuitous turn of event to compare the two drawings. Impressed? No? Meh...I don't need your approval anyway! *runs into the bathroom to cry*

Maybe one day I'll even draw a proper picture that I can be happy with (something with some thought to it. And planning. Thought and planning...ah, 'tis a beautiful dream).

No comments: