Monday, August 04, 2008

I did a nekkid wommon (I'm being politically correct) the other day. It was exciting. Unfortunately, it was a picture of a nekkid wommon. So I can't post it here. Because...y'know...kids might be offended and stuff.

And right after that I was completely tapped of ideas to draw.

In other news: I'm actually looking forward to "Death Race". It's a movie about convicts that drive cars in a race to the...uh...death...in order to win their freedom! It's as if you mixed in bits of Gladiator, sans the Russel Crowe, a good chunk of The Fast and the Furious, minus the hammy acting of Vin Diesel, toss in liberal amounts of Jason Statham and Ian McShane and serve hot on a cinema screen near you.

Did I mention the cars have weapons?

Yeah...it seems like Hollywood just steals ideas from comics and video games these days. I mean, didn't I just describe the plot to Carmageddon or something?

Anyway, tomorrow I'll post something new, maybe. Unless I do another drawing of a nekkid wommon. Mmmmm...nekkid.

2 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

um dude... carmageddon stole from the original Death Race 2000 movie laa

Rumoku said...

Ach, I have been dishonored!

Forgive me, Father!

*commits seppuku*