Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Holy snapplecakes! I'm back! That's right peoples! Rumoku is finally back after...whoa, has it been two years already?

...
...
...
...

Wow. Time flies even when you're not having fun. Sigh. Typical. Anyway, since my last post, I finished college, broke up, broke back in, got a job, quit that job to get another job, became a government spy (sorta true, but I like to believe that it is because it makes the job bearable), broke up again after I came back from work in another country (from Trinidad and Tobago! Right before Christmas! It really is a magical time of the year! I really shouldn't have bought her a present...), broke back in and then here we are.

I may or may not have glossed over some details, but look on the bright side: More fodder for another post.

So anyway, after a lot of nagging from my brother in law I've finally taken up painting. He tells me that I should sell them and earn loads of money. Being the effervescent ball of optimism I am, I told him no one would be crazy enough to pay money for what I paint. Still, it's a nice thought and this Saturday I swear to myself that I will sit down and actually paint something.
Really! Maybe! Unless I get sleepy. Man, I sleep way too much now that I'm a g-man.

And after that word rush, I'm pooped. And that's the way it is. Thanks, Walter Cronkite.

5 comments:

Rumoku said...

Yay! It's spam!

Rumoku said...

Oh hey, I forgot, I have the power to delete spam! Shazam! Spam be gone! *please note that by the time you read this, there will be no spam before the previous comment. The power of admin!*

Ted Mahsun said...

Teteques untuk dijilat! Sila dial 1-800-TETEQUES

Rumoku said...

...what the hell, man? That's not a real number. I should know, I tried it!

Ted Mahsun said...

Silly azwar, those arent numbers, those are letters