Saturday, August 09, 2008


Never trust cute critters. This piece was commissioned by my brother. It's mostly finished, so I thought I'd put it up. I'll put up the finished piece right under this one. I doubt it'd be much different.

Anyway, for those of you who aren't in the know, the pic features Domo, a lovable character from a Japanese children's program. He popped out of an egg and lives with his friend, a rabbit, in a burrow and has many comical misadventures. I'm sure you can find something on youtube if you try hard enough.

But wait, why is Domo standing on top of human skulls? Well, it appears that his imperialistic side has finally gotten the better of him. Also, refer to the first line of this post. QED.

I would have posted something wittier, but my brain is exhausted at the moment.

2 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

down with imperialism! up with communism!

oh and you forgot the satellite dish.

Rumoku said...

I hoped no one would notice >_>